Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Walker Bros Fitness Boot Camps in London

I recently went to a boot camp session in Liverpool Street at the recommendation of my friend Garry. They have 3 sites Liverpool Street, Clapham and Wandsworth. Coming from east London I decided my best bet was to try out their Liverpool Street boot camp.

http://www.walkerbrosfitness.com/locations/london-city

You can sign up directly on the site. I had a few questions about the boot camp I wanted to ask before I committed my money so I called them. The staff were friendly and efficient and even offered my first boot camp class for free. How can I loose?

I had to get up early (7am) to attend and the kettle bell work out was gruelling but fun. Straight away afterwards I noticed a difference in how I felt.

I've just signed up for the whole of next month at a cost of £45 that is less than a single session with a personal trainer and I still feel that I got all the benefits.

Thanks a lot Guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment